1. Today (February 13,2010) feels like Spring. I keep having random flashbacks of various times spent in Waterbury CT. My grandparents live here and have a beautiful backyard. So beautiful you forget you are in the center of a city that is slowly deteriorating.
2. My sister's birthday is tomorrow!
3. I applied to Skowhegan at the very beginning of this month. I find out in April if I got into their summer residence program. Please feel free to click on the link provided, you can get a better idea of what the program entails.
4. I've been thinking a lot about kites and more specifically kites that resemble the sun. This was inspired after watching Black Orpheus, directed by Marcel Camus.
5. I recently saw the movie Coco Before Chanel at the Cabot Cinema. I would highly recommend seeing this movie.