November 12, 2010

MONTSERRAT'S HOLIDAY SALE_DECEMBER 1ST

Hello!
Thanksgiving is getting closer and closer everyday and that means the Holidays are nearing!

On December 1st from 11:30-2:30
Montserrat will be having their annual Holiday Sale! You should go and or sell your work!
What does this mean - a great opportunity to buy and look at artwork
The sale will take place on the 2nd floor of the Hardie Building.
23 Essex St.
Beverly, MA 01915

Please come by, purchase artwork, or say hello!

I will be selling small collage pieces with a starting price of 5 dollars.
All of the proceeds I make from the sales will go toward Breast Cancer Awareness.
Buy a piece of art for someone you care about and your money will go directly to finding a cure for breast cancer.

2 comments:

Bea Modisett said...

You're awesome.

Luke said...

Sara I have to work that day but I'll buy something from you. Pick something out for me if you remember.